The Inter League is a Beer Club only league played throughout the winter in the bottom Skittle Alley. Ashley Stephens is the main organiser and great fun is had by all.
N.B. a "9" spare is called a missed spare and does not count towards spares totals.
2 points for a win, 1 point for a draw.
League Table for 2015/16. Updated 27/01/2016
Unfortunately I am not being updated with scores but this page is good to view the League Table. Click on any header except Ave to sort the table.
Highest Scores will be given out at the presentation evening.
* Points adjusted for fielding non Club member.
Earlier fixtures and postponed games will move to the bottom of the fixture list. Use Blue scroll bar to move down the list. "c" = Cancelled.
Congratulations also to the Exiles on winning the league and all prize winners.
Unfortuntely the league was a tad messed up with the Steward leaving but
Award Winners as known are as below:
|League Winners||Chairman's Trophy||The Exiles|
|League Runners Up||Tom Entwistle Shield||Unknown|
|Ladies Highest Score||Perry & Hutchings Shield||L. Smale
|Men's Highest Score||Joyce Hill Cup||
|Ladies Most Spares||Nobby & Doc Trophy||Unknown|
|Men's Most Spares||Albert French Trophy||Unknown|
|Ladies Highest Average||Vernon Cawley Shield||Unknown|
|Men's Highest Average||Jack Burroughs Cup||Unknown|
|Captains Highest Average||Mick Leach Trophy||Unknown|
|Best Sticker Up||Steve Ward Shield|
Click on any header to sort the Table.
- All games to start at 8pm.
- Each player to pay £2, of which £14.40 goes to the sticker-up and £9.60 goes to the club.
- All balls must land before the pitch line; any ball that pitches beyond the line should be discounted.
- Should a ball or pin bounce off the side or back wall and knock a pin over, the pin should be placed back on its spot.
- Should a pin be knocked over and stand back up the pin should stay where it is unless it is outside of the diamond in which case it should be counted as knocked down.
- A missed spare will be classed as a ‘bolter’ and not classed as a spare.
- In order to be classed as highest average a player must have competed in at least 5 games.
- All players must be members of the club, each player is allowed one games grace. Any player found not to be a member will have their score replaced with 32.
- Any teams short of players will have a score of 32 unless both captains agree to let each player take turns to throw the missing player’s balls. The missing player will still have to pay a £2 fee.