The Inter League is a Beer Club only league played throughout the winter in the bottom Skittle Alley. Ashley Stephens is the main organiser and great fun is had by all.
N.B. a "9" spare is called a missed spare and does not count towards spares totals.
2 points for a win, 1 point for a draw.
League Table Updated 17/08/2014.
The Tables etc will be updated when and if Ash gives me the new data. Click on any header except Ave to sort the table.
Final Highest Scores for 2012/ 2013
Ladies - 65 N.Driver & A.Moughton
Men's - 83 G.Joyce
Ladies -6 N.Driver & A.Gladstone
Men's - 13 M.Westlake
Ladies - 54.71 A.Gladstone
Men's - 62.18 D.Copp
Captains - 54.71 D.Hutchings
Most Bolters - 3 D.Lawrence & M.White
Most Sunshines - 3 A.Cook, F.Lee & G.Gunter
Team Highest Score - 370 Angling Club
* Points adjusted for fielding non Club member.
Earlier results and postponed games will move to the bottom of the fixture list. Use Blue scroll bar to move down the list.
Congratulations also to the Spares on winning the league and all prize winners.
Award Winners were as below:
|League Winners||Chairman's Trophy||The Spares|
|League Runners Up||Tom Entwistle Shield||Angling Club|
|Ladies Highest Score||Perry & Hutchings Shield||N.Driver 65
|Men's Highest Score||Joyce Hill Cup||
|Ladies Most Spares||Nobby & Doc Trophy||N.Driver 6
|Men's Most Spares||Albert French Trophy||M.Westlake 13|
|Ladies Highest Average||Vernon Cawley Shield||A.Gladstone 54.71|
|Men's Highest Average||Jack Burroughs Cup||D.Copp 62.18|
|Captains Highest Average||Mick Leach Trophy||D.Hutchings 54.81|
|Wooden Spoon||W.I. & Friends|
|Best Sticker Up||Steve Ward Shield|
|Most Bolters||D.Lawrence 3
|Most Sunshines||A.Cook, G.Gunter &
Click on any header to sort the Table.
- All games to start at 8pm.
- Each player to pay £2, of which £14.40 goes to the sticker-up and £9.60 goes to the club.
- All balls must land before the pitch line; any ball that pitches beyond the line should be discounted.
- Should a ball or pin bounce off the side or back wall and knock a pin over, the pin should be placed back on its spot.
- Should a pin be knocked over and stand back up the pin should stay where it is unless it is outside of the diamond in which case it should be counted as knocked down.
- A missed spare will be classed as a ‘bolter’ and not classed as a spare.
- In order to be classed as highest average a player must have competed in at least 5 games.
- All players must be members of the club, each player is allowed one games grace. Any player found not to be a member will have their score replaced with 32.
- Any teams short of players will have a score of 32 unless both captains agree to let each player take turns to throw the missing player’s balls. The missing player will still have to pay a £2 fee.